Sunday, November 08, 2009

1A07 I'm beginning to love you guys! A little sad that those best moments came only at the very end. At least things will end on a happy note :D I haven't even blogged about friday's AWESOMEE party thing in the AVA room, you should just look at the photos on facebook and the flood of comments, that would suffice :P

Azizah and I went to Annisaa's house to do OP practice and I ended up helping them straighten their hair lol. WE DID PRACTICE THE STEPS AND OP!! Gosh I ate a whollle plate of rice and a few more plates of noodles. Power.

More photos from friday/yesterday will be up on FB!



Eels - I need some sleep

This song has been stuck in my head ever since the guys found it for Steph's video! Well, I got my sleep! After reaching home yesterday, I had my dinner and slept from 9pm till 8+ this morning.

No comments: